After the Lady Cats Volleyball Team got by Emory Rains, 3-1 Tuesday (September 10), Lady Cats Coach Bailey Dorner said her team had some good moments, some great moments and some not so good moments. The Lady Cats up and down play had the 23-year old Dorner worrying about gray hair. She said Rains is a good team. She said several times she thought the Lady Cats had put the ball down only to see Rains return it. After winning the first two sets, the Lady Cats struggled in losing set three. Coach Dorner said the Lady Cats got complacent and Rains took advantage. The Lady Cats rallied late to win set four and avoid a fifth set. Coach Dorner said she liked the fight in the Lady Cats late in set four but she said she would have liked to see that fight throughout the set. She said she moved some players around into different spots. Coach Dorner said she liked most of what she saw but she said there was still room for improvement. She indicated more changes are possible. Coach Dorner said she had a whole team to good players without a weak link in the bunch. She said the Lady Cats were still giving up too many free points due to bad serves. The Lady Cats play at Pleasant Grove Friday at 4:30 p.m.
Home » Headlines » Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments to Lady Cats Win Over Rains Tuesday
- SBDC Offering April 9 Webinar On Disaster Injury Loans, Payroll Protection
- Two Arrested Following Disturbance Complaints
- Como Teen Arrested For Allegedly Threatening His Neighbors
- Sulphur Springs City Manager’s Report – April 7, 2020
- Tira Residence Destroyed By Blaze
- Plane Crash Reported In Pecan Gap
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I agree with KSST's analysis of the March 8th, 2020 'Boom'.. Choose all that apply.
- Could not have done better myself (44%)
- 100% (22%)
- Oh yea! (22%)
- Exactly my thought! (11%)
Thanks for voting!