Members and guests are welcome to attend the program ‘Finding the Last Slave Owner’ by Ari Wilkins during the Hopkins County Genealogical Society meeting set for Thursday September 19, 2019 at 7 pm. The Genealogical library is located inside the Sulphur Springs Public Library at 611 North Davis Street.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- HCSO: Wilmer Man Caught In Hopkins County With Gun Stolen From Denton
- Man Accused Of Drunk Driving During Crash On Hillcrest Drive Overpass
- Woman Accused Of Having Methamphetamine In Her Undergarments
- Trading Post for September 18, 2020
- HHSC To Expand Visitation Options At Long-Term Care Facilities
- Wildcats and Mount Pleasant Play To 14-14 Tie In 3 Quarter Scrimmage At The Prim Thursday Night