Members and guests are welcome to attend the program ‘Finding the Last Slave Owner’ by Ari Wilkins during the Hopkins County Genealogical Society meeting set for Thursday September 19, 2019 at 7 pm. The Genealogical library is located inside the Sulphur Springs Public Library at 611 North Davis Street.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court To Consider Bridge Funding Agreements With TxDOT
- Passenger In A Vehicle Involved In Fatal Crash Jailed On Unrelated Warrant
- Complaint Of Suspected Narcotic Use Around Kids Results In Arrest
- 2 New COVID-19 Cases in Hopkins County Reported On Memorial Day
- Young Cancer Patient Gets a Memorable Trip Home with Large Motorcycle Escort
- Meal A Day Menu For May 25-29, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!