Members and guests are welcome to attend the program ‘Finding the Last Slave Owner’ by Ari Wilkins during the Hopkins County Genealogical Society meeting set for Thursday September 19, 2019 at 7 pm. The Genealogical library is located inside the Sulphur Springs Public Library at 611 North Davis Street.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Wilma Goldsmith
- Owens Discusses the Corsicana Tigers, the Wildcats Football Foe Friday in Corsicana
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner calls 3-2 Loss at Royse City a Very Tough One
- Fall Is Here: Remember Dallisgrass Staggers
- Wildcat Band Earns Trip to Area With Scores of Straight Ones From Judges at UIL Region Contest
- Channel 18 News: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- Channel 18 Stew Update: October 15, 2019
- Children Injured In Fatal Crash Reportedly Improving
- Tatum Invites Community To Become Associate Members Of Sheriffs’ Association
- Save the Dates: “Benefits of Love” Events for Reed, Ivey and Cavanaugh Families
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Fall is finally here
- Let's wait a week and see. (45%)
- Yes! (41%)
- Not yet... (14%)
Thanks for voting!