Friday Night Lights continue at Gerald Prim Stadium despite a bye week for the Wildcats. The Prim will have a game featuring the top ranked team in Class 4A, Division I, the Argyle Eagles. They will be taking on Liberty-Eylau in a non-district game Friday night (September 27). Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m. Argyle is 3-0 so far this season with a road win at Stephenville, 42-14, a road win at Waco LaVega, 49-35 and a home win over Tyler Chapel Hill, 62-7. Argyle had a bye last week. Liberty-Eylau, coached by former Wildcats football player Klint King, has opened the season 0-4. The Leopards lost at home to Arkansas High, 38-27. They lost at Carthage, 49-7 and at Texas High 62-13. Last week the Leopards lost at Atlanta, 41-38. L-E may have the toughest schedule in Texas. The Wildcats scrimmaged Liberty-Eylau in Texarkana back on August 22.
Home » Community Events » Friday Night Lights at The Prim as #1 Ranked Argyle Takes on Liberty-Eylau
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases