Friday Night Lights continue at Gerald Prim Stadium despite a bye week for the Wildcats. The Prim will have a game featuring the top ranked team in Class 4A, Division I, the Argyle Eagles. They will be taking on Liberty-Eylau in a non-district game Friday night (September 27). Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m. Argyle is 3-0 so far this season with a road win at Stephenville, 42-14, a road win at Waco LaVega, 49-35 and a home win over Tyler Chapel Hill, 62-7. Argyle had a bye last week. Liberty-Eylau, coached by former Wildcats football player Klint King, has opened the season 0-4. The Leopards lost at home to Arkansas High, 38-27. They lost at Carthage, 49-7 and at Texas High 62-13. Last week the Leopards lost at Atlanta, 41-38. L-E may have the toughest schedule in Texas. The Wildcats scrimmaged Liberty-Eylau in Texarkana back on August 22.
Home » Community Events » Friday Night Lights at The Prim as #1 Ranked Argyle Takes on Liberty-Eylau
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest