A Southern Gospel Music Celebration is planned at the Paris, Texas Civic Center with Jeff and Sheri Easter and over 25 more artists and groups performing on two nights. The concerts will be held on Friday September 20 at 6pm and on Saturday September 21 at 6pm. Admission is free with a love offering taken. Buddy and Ina Gore of Hopkins County are the founders of Psalms 100, a gospel music group which holds membership is a number of Southern Gospel music associations. The location is 2025 South Collegiate Drive in Paris. For information, phone 903-495-3954.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases
- SBOE Approves Revised Health Education Standards
- Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Said Defense Led To Lady Cats’ Home Win Tuesday