The massive renovation of what was Trans Texas Theater continues as crews repainted the exterior of the building just ahead of the heavy rains this week. The inside of the theater is also receiving a huge makeover as the seats have been removed and renovations from floor to ceiling are taking shape. Reclining seats will be available in some theaters as well as new projection and sound equipment. The theater will also get a name change, as the owner’s will be leaning toward the name “Bright Star Theater”. Crews are working quickly with all of the renovations, which should be finished sometime in November.
- H C Historical Society ‘Style Show’ and Brunch Was a Fun Fundraiser for Heritage Park
- SSHS 2021 Homecoming Pre-Game Recognition
- Wildcats Football Team Loses Track Meet With Crandall Lions on Homecoming
- Watch the Wildcats Live on Homecoming Night!
- Information From the Truck Driving Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- Man Arrested In 2017 For Smuggling People Into The Country Is Back In Hopkins County Jail On Warrants