The massive renovation of what was Trans Texas Theater continues as crews repainted the exterior of the building just ahead of the heavy rains this week. The inside of the theater is also receiving a huge makeover as the seats have been removed and renovations from floor to ceiling are taking shape. Reclining seats will be available in some theaters as well as new projection and sound equipment. The theater will also get a name change, as the owner’s will be leaning toward the name “Bright Star Theater”. Crews are working quickly with all of the renovations, which should be finished sometime in November.
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Lady Cats Head Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Heading Home to North Lamar
- Tira News – June 25, 2021: Tira Residents Enjoy Spending Father’s Day Together
- Journey Road Ministries Plans Golf Tourney
- East Caney Cemetery Committee Meeting Tonight
- Regular Commissioners Court Meeting, Work Session Scheduled Friday