The massive renovation of what was Trans Texas Theater continues as crews repainted the exterior of the building just ahead of the heavy rains this week. The inside of the theater is also receiving a huge makeover as the seats have been removed and renovations from floor to ceiling are taking shape. Reclining seats will be available in some theaters as well as new projection and sound equipment. The theater will also get a name change, as the owner’s will be leaning toward the name “Bright Star Theater”. Crews are working quickly with all of the renovations, which should be finished sometime in November.
- Stats Show That Wildcats Basketball Team Overcame Slow Start To Get Road Win At Rockwall Tuesday Night
- Early Voting In Place 1 City Council Runoff Election Begins Dec. 3
- Industrial Reinvestment Zone For D6, Inc. Approved
- Joan Alison Lumpkins
- COVID-19 Vaccine Will Soon Be Approved For U.S.
- Sulphur Springs Man Arrested On Child Pornography Charge