A 33-year-old Sulphur Springs man was taken into custody at 4 p.m. at the Hopkins County Courthouse and jailed. Jeremy Dean Harris’ bond was revoked on a manufacture or delivery of less than 1 gram of a Penalty Group 1 controlled substance charge. The original offense was alleged to have occurred on Oct. 28, 2018, according to arrest reports.
Dan Flynn – 2nd Amendment
- 536 In-Person Ballots Cast In Hopkins County During First 4 Days Of Early Voting In Primary Runoff Elections
- Meal A Day Menu for July 6-10, 2020
- July 4th Baseball Tourney At Coleman Park
- Simple Pleasures: Celebrating July 4th, 2020
- Free Walk-Up COVID-19 Testing Offered July 8
- Hopkins County Records — July 4, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Do you agree with the City of Sulphur Springs decision to cancel 4th of July Celebrations? (pick up to two)
- Yes (58%)
- No (23%)
- The decision was fair. (10%)
- I wasn't going anyway. (7%)
- The decision was unfair. (1%)
Thanks for voting!