A 33-year-old Sulphur Springs man was taken into custody at 4 p.m. at the Hopkins County Courthouse and jailed. Jeremy Dean Harris’ bond was revoked on a manufacture or delivery of less than 1 gram of a Penalty Group 1 controlled substance charge. The original offense was alleged to have occurred on Oct. 28, 2018, according to arrest reports.
- Travel Tuesday: Vegas Is OPEN, And Crowded
- Soil Solarization: Take Advantage of Summer Heat, by Mario Villarino
- CHRISTUS Offers Cardiac Calcium Scoring, COVID Vaccines, Neurology, Neuromuscular Specialists
- 2021 Juneteenth Celebration Enjoyed by All Ages!
- 5 Jailed On Felony Charges
- 5 Traffic Stops Result In Possession and Related Arrests