Meal a Day has an opening for a volunteer delivery driver on the Como Pickton delivery route for senior shut-ins who live in that area. If you can drive a route weekly on Fridays, please contact Karon Weatherman. In order to learn the route, you can go with another driver to run the route and get acquainted with the stops. This route will take a couple of hours to drive. You should be finished by noon, as the Cooks try get the food ready by 9:30 am for delivery. All Meal-a-Day cooks, kitchen helpers and drivers are volunteers who love helping others. According to other Meal-a-Day volunteers ‘you will be blessed beyond words’. Contact Karon weekdays at (903) 885-1661, at the Senior Citizens Center at 150 MLK Drive in Sulphur Springs, or by email at [email protected]
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Coach Owens Examines Close Loss to Terrell in District Opener On Saturday Morning Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team is Able to Work Around Injuries to Get 3-0 Win over PG Friday
- Lady Cats 14th, Wildcats 15th at Regional Cross Country Course Preview Last Saturday in Dallas
- Thirteen Make List of 2019 Homecoming Court for SSHS
- Channel 18 News: Monday, September 16, 2019
- PJC Sulphur Springs News
- Dinner Bell Menu for September 18th, 2019
- Genealogist Ari Wilkins to Speak at Local Genealogy Society on September 19
- G.B Hambrick, Jr.
- Charles Humphries Announces Candidacy
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Ordinance No. 2760: ... “skateboards, scooters, roller blades and other similar devices” which would be prohibited on sidewalks in commercially zones areas.
- Is a great idea! (48%)
- Terrible idea. (48%)
- I'm not so sure. (5%)
Thanks for voting!