The Dinner Bell Ministry wishes to thank the HOPKINS COUNTY UNITED WAY for continued support.
- Baked Chicken Thighs with Lemon and Garlic
- Always Requested Cornbread Salad
- Bacon Infused Green Beans
- Garden Salad
- Buttered French Bread
- Flapper Pudding ( a revised version of a popular 1920’s dessert)
- Pineapple Yogurt Pudding (the no added sugar dessert)
Beat the heat with iced tea or water and enjoy a great lunch! Same time (11:45 a.m.) Same place (Fellowship Hall of the First United Methodist Church). Hope to see you.