James Wagoner, age 75 of Mineola, passed away on Wednesday, July 10th, 2019 in Mineola. He was born on January 19th, 1944 in Gilmer to the late A.E. Wagoner and Katie Wagoner. He was a firefighter, and a member of Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church. He was preceded in death by A.E. Wagoner – Father, Katie Wagoner – Mother. He is survived by, wife, Paula Wagoner of Mineola; son, Derrick Wagoner and his wife Vanessa of Pine Mills; brother, Robert Wagoner and his wife, Glenda of Holly Lake; sister, Judy Edge and her husband, Bruce of Tulsa, OK; granddaughter, Morgan Wagoner and her husband, Garrett Speights and great grandchildren, Lauren and Michael Speights. Funeral Services will be held on Saturday, July 13th, 2019 at Beaty Funeral Home 5320 S. State Hwy. 37 Mineola, TX 75773 at 11:00 am, conducting, interment will follow at Mt. Pisgah Cemetery in Mineola, with Carson Carruthers, Cole Carruthers, Cameron Carruthers, Garrett Speights, Jason Edge and Spephen Edge serving as pallbearers.
- Dinner Bell Menu For June 23, 2021
- Meal A Day Menu For June 21-25, 2021
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis