Jean Darr and Ursula Campbell celebrate July birthdays during the monthly party hosted at the Senior Citizens Center by Linda Mobley with At Home Healthcare and Stacey Wetzel with Sulphur Springs Imaging Center. Everyone present gets to enjoy some sweet treats and the ones who have a birthday during the month get a birthday present as well.
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled