Truck driving students from right, Kenneth Case, Rene Mendoza, Emmett Minor and Daniel Himlin listen as Instructor Bryce Walker reviews instructions before they begin driving practice.The truck driving school is underway at the PJC-Sulphur Springs Center campus. For more information about this or other workforce education programs, call 903-885-1232.
- Hopkins County Oct. 22 COVID-19 Update: 3 Fatalities, 2 New Cases, 2 Recoveries
- Barbara “Bobbie” Evans
- Miller Grove ISD Ending Remote Learning
- TAMUC Planetarium Reopening After Renovations
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Has First Official Practice Thursday
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Discusses New Zone Competition Concept in District