J.D. Wolverton, age 83, passed away on Thursday, June 13th, 2019 in Winnsboro. He was born on August 27th, 1935 in Ector, Texas to the late Robert Wolverton and Delia Wolverton. He was veteran of the United States Military and a retired Carpenter. He is survived by his stepsons, James and wife, Carol Scott of Winnsboro, Ray and wife, Freddie Scott of Pickton and daughter, Martha and husband, Keith Lutsko of Glennpool, OK. Graveside Service will be held on Friday, June 14th, 2019 at Hopewell Cemetery CR 4870 Winnsboro, TX 75494 at 2:00 pm, Rev. James Scott conducting, interment will follow at Hopewell Cemetery in Winnsboro.
- Wood County Sheriff Report For Aug. 5-11, 2020
- SSISD Trustees Approve 2020-21 General Fund, Debt, Food Service Budgets
- Aug. 13 Hopkins County COVID-19 Update: 7 New Cases, 14 Active Cases
- Joe Dan Van Wey
- Rural Sulphur Springs Man Back In Hopkins County Jail For 2nd Time This Summer
- Brashear Couple Arrested On Criminal Negligence Warrant
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Public Schools in Hopkins County should reopen this fall
- No (39%)
- Yes (34%)
- I have no idea what is best. (16%)
- If they don't.. I want a school tax refund! (11%)
Thanks for voting!