J.D. Wolverton, age 83, passed away on Thursday, June 13th, 2019 in Winnsboro. He was born on August 27th, 1935 in Ector, Texas to the late Robert Wolverton and Delia Wolverton. He was veteran of the United States Military and a retired Carpenter. He is survived by his stepsons, James and wife, Carol Scott of Winnsboro, Ray and wife, Freddie Scott of Pickton and daughter, Martha and husband, Keith Lutsko of Glennpool, OK. Graveside Service will be held on Friday, June 14th, 2019 at Hopewell Cemetery CR 4870 Winnsboro, TX 75494 at 2:00 pm, Rev. James Scott conducting, interment will follow at Hopewell Cemetery in Winnsboro.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Wildcat Football Heads into District Play 4-1
- Dinner Bell Menu for September 28th, 2022
- Paris District Road Report for September 26, 2022
- Meal-A-Day In Desperate Need Of Volunteers To Keep The Program Operating Monday-Friday
- 2022 SSHS Homecoming Royalty Announced
- TxDOT: Drivers, Pedestrians, Bicyclists Must Follow Traffic Laws and Stay Focused