J.D. Wolverton, age 83, passed away on Thursday, June 13th, 2019 in Winnsboro. He was born on August 27th, 1935 in Ector, Texas to the late Robert Wolverton and Delia Wolverton. He was veteran of the United States Military and a retired Carpenter. He is survived by his stepsons, James and wife, Carol Scott of Winnsboro, Ray and wife, Freddie Scott of Pickton and daughter, Martha and husband, Keith Lutsko of Glennpool, OK. Graveside Service will be held on Friday, June 14th, 2019 at Hopewell Cemetery CR 4870 Winnsboro, TX 75494 at 2:00 pm, Rev. James Scott conducting, interment will follow at Hopewell Cemetery in Winnsboro.
- A&M-Commerce Recognized with Vetted Teacher Residency Distinction
- Paris SBDC Offering Training to Assist Restaurants, Other Businesses
- CHRISTUS Sulphur Springs Hosts COVID Vaccine Clinic Fridays in Hospital Lobby, Blood Drive Aug. 18 In Front Parking Lot
- KRVA SUMMER FUN GIVEAWAY- Part 4
- August Brings Build Up to Regular Season for Sports Teams
- Lots Of Items Exempt From Tax Aug. 6-8, For Texas Back-to-School Sales Tax Weekend