J.D. Wolverton, age 83, passed away on Thursday, June 13th, 2019 in Winnsboro. He was born on August 27th, 1935 in Ector, Texas to the late Robert Wolverton and Delia Wolverton. He was veteran of the United States Military and a retired Carpenter. He is survived by his stepsons, James and wife, Carol Scott of Winnsboro, Ray and wife, Freddie Scott of Pickton and daughter, Martha and husband, Keith Lutsko of Glennpool, OK. Graveside Service will be held on Friday, June 14th, 2019 at Hopewell Cemetery CR 4870 Winnsboro, TX 75494 at 2:00 pm, Rev. James Scott conducting, interment will follow at Hopewell Cemetery in Winnsboro.
- Wildcats Team Tennis Wraps Up District Play With 18-1 Win at Marshall, Playoffs Next
- Hopkins County Oct. 20 COVID-19 Update: 2 Additional Nursing Home Deaths Reported
- Updates Given On SSISD COVID-19 Cases, Enrollment
- At Sulphur Springs Country Club Golf Tourneys Monday, Wildcats Take 1st and Lady Cats are 2nd
- Lady Cats Volleyball and Wildcats Team Tennis Have District matches on Tuesday Game Day
- TxDOT Urges Drivers to ‘End The Streak’ of Daily Deaths on Texas Roads as 20TH Anniversary Approaches