There is still more news to report on coaching changes in the Sulphur Springs ISD after a Tuesday night (June 11) school board meeting. The board approved assistant coaches for both Wildcats and Lady Cats’ basketball teams. Sean Coleman was approved as an assistant to Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta. Coleman was the head basketball coach at Rockdale and he also played college ball at Houston and Tulsa. Coach Coleman will join Austin Fleming and Joe Garcia as assistant coaches for Coach Cipoletta. Cipoletta assistants Phillip Manning and Brandon DeLorge resigned to join other coaching staffs. Manning will be an assistant at Plano and DeLorge will be head coach at Sanger. The board also approved Bryan Jones as an assistant coach for Lady Cats Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell. Earlier the board also approved the hiring of Katie Webster as an assistant Coach for Coach Tisdell. Jones and Webster will replace Lady Cats assistant coaches Jeremy DeLorge and Tyler Lindsey. Jeremy DeLorge will be the new Wildcats Golf Coach replacing Chris Owens. Owens has resigned from coaching and will now take over as the SAC Teacher at the high school. SAC stands for Student Assignment Center, part of an in school suspension program. Former Lady Cats assistant Tyler Lindsey has taken a head coaching position at Miami, Texas. The board also accepted the resignation of middle school PE teacher and coach Adolphus Duane Davis.
- Conley In Custody On 4 Aggravated Sexual Assault Of Child Charges
- Jury Deliberating In Trial Of Delta County Man Accused Of Sexual Assault Of A Child
- Corsicana Football Coach is Hal Wasson, Former Coach at Southlake Carroll
- Wilma Goldsmith
- Channel 18 News: Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Tradin’ Post for Thursday, October 17th, 2019
- Friday an Early Release Day for SSISD
- Reilly Springs Jamboree Plans a Benefit Concert for Reed/Ivey Families Oct. 19
- United Way Report Meeting Shows Campaign Donations and Pledges Coming In!
- Trunk or Treat with Fred Dial Hamburgers or More
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Fall is finally here
- Let's wait a week and see. (45%)
- Yes! (41%)
- Not yet... (14%)
Thanks for voting!