There is still more news to report on coaching changes in the Sulphur Springs ISD after a Tuesday night (June 11) school board meeting. The board approved assistant coaches for both Wildcats and Lady Cats’ basketball teams. Sean Coleman was approved as an assistant to Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta. Coleman was the head basketball coach at Rockdale and he also played college ball at Houston and Tulsa. Coach Coleman will join Austin Fleming and Joe Garcia as assistant coaches for Coach Cipoletta. Cipoletta assistants Phillip Manning and Brandon DeLorge resigned to join other coaching staffs. Manning will be an assistant at Plano and DeLorge will be head coach at Sanger. The board also approved Bryan Jones as an assistant coach for Lady Cats Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell. Earlier the board also approved the hiring of Katie Webster as an assistant Coach for Coach Tisdell. Jones and Webster will replace Lady Cats assistant coaches Jeremy DeLorge and Tyler Lindsey. Jeremy DeLorge will be the new Wildcats Golf Coach replacing Chris Owens. Owens has resigned from coaching and will now take over as the SAC Teacher at the high school. SAC stands for Student Assignment Center, part of an in school suspension program. Former Lady Cats assistant Tyler Lindsey has taken a head coaching position at Miami, Texas. The board also accepted the resignation of middle school PE teacher and coach Adolphus Duane Davis.
- 27th COVID-19 Fatality Reported On Oct. 24 For Hopkins County
- Hohenberger, Brantley, Juarez Receive Top Hopkins County Stew Contest Awards
- Early Morning Disturbance Complaint Results In 2 Intoxication Arrests
- Heroin, Pills, Marijuana Found During Warrant Arrest
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of October 26, 2020
- Tire Town’s Mike Gilmer Featured in Radio Ink Magazine As Longtime Local Radio Advertiser on KSST