At the end of day one of the three day Girls Softball Camp Monday (June 10) in the Multipurpose Building, Lady Cats Softball Coach David Carrillo pronounced it awesome. He said numbers were good from the youngest first grader to those who will attend high school this fall. Coach Carrillo said he saw some good things from the campers. He said he saw lots of enthusiasm and a passion for the game. Coach Carrillo said he really enjoys the youngest campers noting they are fun to watch. This is his thirteenth camp and he said he has seen some players attend his camp quite a few years in a row. Sierra Smith is a senior who graduated this past school year. Coach Carrillo said he still remembers her as one of his young campers. He said he can spot some girls’ talent early. He credits parents for helping those girls develop skills early. Graduating senior Lady Cat Brinklee Driver assisted Coach Carrillo with camp Monday. He said Driver was very good with kids. Softball assistants Chris Valdovinos and Bailey Dorner also are helping out with the camp that runs through Wednesday afternoon.
- Dinner Bell Menu For June 26th, 2019
- A Gift From WoodmenLife
- Mr. Bill Walker
- Loyd Cullen Tucker
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Football Season Ends With One Point Loss at State Qualifier Tourney in Rowlett Friday
- Channel 18 News: Monday, June 24, 2019
- PJC Students Make the President’s and Dean’s List
- Hopkins County Hospital District June 24 Agenda
- Criminal Mischief Reported At 3 Local Businesses
- Natali Marie Lawson
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Using old tires for road construction...
- Seems like a great idea! (48%)
- I'm for trying anything! (19%)
- It's been tried before... and it didn't really work. (13%)
- Tires are waste and should not be spread around the county. (10%)
- I'd have some tires I'd like to donate! (10%)
Thanks for voting!