The South Broadway Street overpass was reopened to allow traffic crossing in both directions on Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately, temporary “STOP” signs in every direction are a substitute for working traffic signals. Obviously, the truck fire from earlier in the day has damaged the signals. No word yet, on the time frame on estimated repair of the traffic lights. Extra caution should be taken when crossing through this intersection, as some driver’s are not aware of who’s turn it is to go through next.
- Parents Invited Aug. 3 To Meet New Como-Pickton Elementary & Jr. High Principals
- SSHS Device Pick Up Schedule, Freshman Orientation, Senior Credit Review Dates Set
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Choked His Girlfriend Twice
- Active COVID-19 Case Count In Hopkins County On The Rise
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle