The South Broadway Street overpass was reopened to allow traffic crossing in both directions on Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately, temporary “STOP” signs in every direction are a substitute for working traffic signals. Obviously, the truck fire from earlier in the day has damaged the signals. No word yet, on the time frame on estimated repair of the traffic lights. Extra caution should be taken when crossing through this intersection, as some driver’s are not aware of who’s turn it is to go through next.
- Lady Cats Notch Sixth Straight Victory, Beating Lady Tigers 0-3
- Oct. 23 COVID-19 Update: 15 New Cases, 185 Active Cases 600 Cumulative Cases
- Hopkins County Records – Oct. 23, 2020
- Janet Lee Gotfried
- Weather May Be Obstacle as Wildcats Team Tennis Prepares to Play Whitehouse in Bi-District Tuesday
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Will Compete in District Meet on Monday if Weather Cooperates