The City of Commerce can now address lodging and event space needs by building a hotel and convention center thanks to House Bill 4347, which qualifies the city to complete a qualified hotel project using state hotel occupancy taxes, state sales taxes and re-investment funds, according to a press release from Rep. Dan Flynn’s office.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Wildcat Football Heads into District Play 4-1
- Dinner Bell Menu for September 28th, 2022
- Paris District Road Report for September 26, 2022
- Meal-A-Day In Desperate Need Of Volunteers To Keep The Program Operating Monday-Friday
- 2022 SSHS Homecoming Royalty Announced
- TxDOT: Drivers, Pedestrians, Bicyclists Must Follow Traffic Laws and Stay Focused