The Miller Grove Bond Election passed with 87 votes cast for and 45 votes against the proposed $2 million bond for a new multipurpose building, school officials report.
- Wildcats Football Head Coach Discusses Upcoming North Forney
- Wildcats Team Tennis Coach Says Too Many Mistakes Hurt In Bi-District Match Loss
- Chamber Connection: Thanks To Stew Contest Sponsors
- Ribbon Cutting, Blessing For New Ruth And Jack Gillis Women’s Center Held Oct. 27
- Friends of NRA Fundraiser Dinner Will Benefit Local 4H Archery, Boy Scouts, Law Enforcement Youth Program
- Items in the Symphony Auction 2020