The Miller Grove Bond Election passed with 87 votes cast for and 45 votes against the proposed $2 million bond for a new multipurpose building, school officials report.
- Saltillo Lady Lions Offense Explodes Against Fruitvale
- Chamber Connection – April 14, 2021
- 3 Transferred From Other Facilities On Felony Hopkins County Warrants
- CASA, Commissioners Court Encourage Community To Help Spread Awareness, Take Action To Help Prevent Child Abuse
- Lady Cats Softball Wins Tenth Straight, Beating Texas High 10-1
- SSISD Trustees Approve 10 Personnel Items