According to Saltillo ISD’s Music and Theater coach Darin Bilyeu, the One Act Play cast/crew will present their play in a public performance on Monday April 15 at 7pm at Main Street Theater, downtown Sulphur Springs at 225 Main Street. The crew got a “1” at District with “The Effects of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds”, a Paul Zindel play. They advanced to Bi-District, garnering 11 individual and technical awards and then qualified for Area competition, a history-maker for the Saltillo school theater department. Attendance to the play is free, however, you must have a ticket, available at the Saltillo School. Donations will be welcomed.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
Dan Flynn – 2nd Amendment
- 536 In-Person Ballots Cast In Hopkins County During First 4 Days Of Early Voting In Primary Runoff Elections
- Meal A Day Menu for July 6-10, 2020
- July 4th Baseball Tourney At Coleman Park
- Simple Pleasures: Celebrating July 4th, 2020
- Free Walk-Up COVID-19 Testing Offered July 8
- Hopkins County Records — July 4, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Do you agree with the City of Sulphur Springs decision to cancel 4th of July Celebrations? (pick up to two)
- Yes (58%)
- No (23%)
- The decision was fair. (10%)
- I wasn't going anyway. (7%)
- The decision was unfair. (1%)
Thanks for voting!