According to Saltillo ISD’s Music and Theater coach Darin Bilyeu, the One Act Play cast/crew will present their play in a public performance on Monday April 15 at 7pm at Main Street Theater, downtown Sulphur Springs at 225 Main Street. The crew got a “1” at District with “The Effects of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds”, a Paul Zindel play. They advanced to Bi-District, garnering 11 individual and technical awards and then qualified for Area competition, a history-maker for the Saltillo school theater department. Attendance to the play is free, however, you must have a ticket, available at the Saltillo School. Donations will be welcomed.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Methamphetamine, THC Oil Found During Traffic Stop
- Investigation of Suspicious Activity Results In 2 Arrests
- Las Lecheras Meet Whipped Challenge With Creative Dishes
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused of Intoxication, Cocaine Possession
- Hopkins County Records for the Week of June 14, 2019
- Paris District Road Report for the week of June 17, 2019
- ‘A Living Legacy’ Celebration Honoring J.D. Franklin To Be Held Monday, June 17, At Morning Chapel MBC
- Channel 18 News: Friday, June 14, 2019
- Wildcats Varsity 7 on 7 Football Team Plays in State Qualifier Tournament Saturday in Tyler
- PJC Sulphur Springs Truck Driving School
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My plans to take part in the Dairy Festival...
- Have not changed! (54%)
- Wasn't planing on going anyway. (36%)
- I'm out, I dont like confrontation. (9%)
- I might stay at home and see how the first few events go... (1%)
Thanks for voting!