According to Saltillo ISD’s Music and Theater coach Darin Bilyeu, the One Act Play cast/crew will present their play in a public performance on Monday April 15 at 7pm at Main Street Theater, downtown Sulphur Springs at 225 Main Street. The crew got a “1” at District with “The Effects of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds”, a Paul Zindel play. They advanced to Bi-District, garnering 11 individual and technical awards and then qualified for Area competition, a history-maker for the Saltillo school theater department. Attendance to the play is free, however, you must have a ticket, available at the Saltillo School. Donations will be welcomed.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- NextLink Breaks Ground On Sulphur Springs Site
- Events for August and Beyond at Cumby First Baptist Church
- Tradin’ Post for Tuesday, August 20th, 2019
- DBA ‘Brick Street Market’ Opens in Downtown at 8am on Saturday September 21
- Meal-a-Day Needs a Friday Delivery Driver for Como-Pickton Route
- New Stew Fest Market Promises Fashion, Ice Cream and More
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Cross Country Runners Use Opening Tri-Meet For Varsity Seeding
- Channel 18 News: Monday, August 19, 2019
- Three NETBIO Sales Slated at Sulphur Springs Livestock Market
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for August 12-18, 2019
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My favorite fall activity here in Hopkins County is... (Select up to 2)
- World Champion Hopkins County Stew Contest (50%)
- The Parade (19%)
- The Carnival (12%)
- Arts & Crafts Show (12%)
- Lone Star Quilt Show (7%)
Thanks for voting!