According to Saltillo ISD’s Music and Theater coach Darin Bilyeu, the One Act Play cast/crew will present their play in a public performance on Monday April 15 at 7pm at Main Street Theater, downtown Sulphur Springs at 225 Main Street. The crew got a “1” at District with “The Effects of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds”, a Paul Zindel play. They advanced to Bi-District, garnering 11 individual and technical awards and then qualified for Area competition, a history-maker for the Saltillo school theater department. Attendance to the play is free, however, you must have a ticket, available at the Saltillo School. Donations will be welcomed.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- 2 Women, 2 Men Jailed On Felony Warrants
- Investigation Into Stolen Firearms Results Location Of Methamphetamine, Warrant Arrest
- Uplift Education Renews Partnership with A&M-Commerce
- Securities Commissioner Enters Disciplinary Order Fining Waxahachie Investment Company
- Canceled: No Jury Duty Monday Morning At Civic Center
- End of July Also Marks End of Off-Season Activities for Sulphur Springs Sports Teams