Funeral services for Billy Francis Hendrix, age 77, of Sulphur Springs will be conducted at 10:00 a.m., Thursday, May 2, 2019 at the Myra Wilson Chapel with Rev. Fred Lewis officiating. Visitation will be held at 9:30 a.m., prior to service time. Military Honors will be by the Hopkins County Military Coalition. Billy passed away on Monday, April 29, 2019 at Wesley Oaks. Billy was born on March 23, 1942 the son of John “Bill” Reynolds Hendrix and Francis Allene Melton Hendrix. He married Patsy Ruth Regan in Dallas, TX in 2004 and she preceded him in death in 2015. Billy serviced in the United States Air Force during the Viet Nam war. He was a graduate of Texas A&M of Commerce and later went to work for Neiman Marcus as a system analysist. Billy is survived by his sister, Marsha Motes and husband Johnny of Sulphur Springs, niece, Amanda Wilburn and husband Danny of Sulphur Springs and nephew Mark Motes and wife Jennifer of Dallas and great-niece Alissa Walker and great-nephews Ryan Motes and Alex Motes. In addition to his wife he was preceded in death by his parents. Arrangements are under the direction of West Oaks Funeral Home. www.westoaksfuneralhome.com
- Charles “Randy” Jenkins
- Gregory Crawford
- Ronnie Lee Day
- Texas Scenic Views Leads Texans to Fall Foliage
- Brick Street Vintage Market on a Perfect Day Downtown!
- Rangers Tickets: Last of the Last
- Tradin’ Post for Monday, September 23th, 2019
- Eric Russell Reynolds
- Wildcats Football Struggle Against Bulldogs
- Paris District Road Report for the week of Sept. 23, 2019
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Youth (12 to 17 years of age give or take) in Sulphur Springs have enough activity opportunities.
- No, youth really need more activities. (59%)
- I think there are opportunities, but they dont take advantage of them. (23%)
- There are plenty of things to do. (14%)
- I think it is a problem, but I can't imagine what would help. (3%)
- I have all the answers to this problem and I will Email [email protected] with my solutions. (1%)
Thanks for voting!