Memorial service for Aletha Gail Robinson, age 62, of Sulphur Springs, will be held at 2:30 p.m., Saturday, April 6, 2019 at West Oaks Funeral Home Chapel with Leo Wisniewski VI officiating. There will be no formal visitation. Aletha passed away on March 20, 2019 in Tyler, TX. She was born on July 15, 1956 in Ft. Worth, TX, the daughter of James Edward Robinson and Mavanell King Robinson. She worked as a dietician for many years. She is survived by son, Jason Robinson of Sulphur Springs, brothers, Newton Robinson and wife Jackie, Jeff Robinson and wife Fay, Michael Robinson, Roger Robinson, and Derek Robinson, all of Sulphur Springs, sisters, Candace Robinson of Sulphur Springs, Amy Robinson and husband Ray of Beggs, OK, and Kristi Odom and husband Glen of Sulphur Springs. She is preceded in death by her parents, and sisters, Freda Johnson and Vicki Foster. Arrangements are under the direction of West Oaks Funeral Home. www.westoaksfuneralhome.com
- Record number of acres treated with prescribed fire in Texas
- SSHS Band Director Spencer Emmert Comments on All-Region Concert and Winter Guard Competition
- Wildcats Tie for Third, Lady Cats Take Fourth at Emory Rains Powerlifting Meet Saturday
- Tuesday Game Day Includes Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball and Lady Cats Soccer
- Florence C. Dyer
- Channel 18 News: Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Texas Ranger Pre-Season Games begin airing February 22nd...
- meh... (53%)
- Way too soon...... (26%)
- I'm ready! World Series Bound! (21%)
Thanks for voting!