In a KSST Good Morning Show interview, Pastor Jeff Gravens introduced himself to the Hopkins County community. He is the new pastor at First Baptist Church of Sulphur Springs, and will bring his first sermon on Sunday April 21, 2019, on Easter Sunday morning. He invites everyone to attend at 8:30 am or 11 am where both classic and contemporary services are conducted at First Baptist Church in downtown Sulphur Springs. He and his family are eager to meet everyone in the community.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Oct. 19 Hopkins County COVID-19 Update: 77 New Cases, 61 Recoveries, 5 Additional Nursing Home Deaths
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Found A Lot To Like In Friday Win Over Hallsville
- Lady Cats Cross Country Wins Commerce Invitational Meet Saturday With Wildcats Placing Third
- Wildcats Varsity Football Home Game Against Ennis Friday Is Postponed
- TxDOT Paris District Road Report For The Week Of Oct. 19, 2020
- Wood County Voters Reported Ballot Issue For Yantis ISD Trustees Election