In a press release received by KSST News, the opening day for Chick-fil-A has been announced by local operator, Bryson Bullington. May 2nd will be the day that local residents of Sulphur Springs and Hopkins County can finally enjoy Chick-fil-A. On that day, Bryson will be holding a community celebration and campout where upwards of 100 participants will earn a year supply of Chick-fil-A.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 30, 2020
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7