In a press release received by KSST News, the opening day for Chick-fil-A has been announced by local operator, Bryson Bullington. May 2nd will be the day that local residents of Sulphur Springs and Hopkins County can finally enjoy Chick-fil-A. On that day, Bryson will be holding a community celebration and campout where upwards of 100 participants will earn a year supply of Chick-fil-A.
- 2 Jailed On Parole Warrants
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Sex Crimes Against A Child
- 2 Rezoning Requests Receive Approval Of Planning And Zoning Commission
- A Dozen Wildcats Make All-District Soccer Team
- Harper, Little Named SSHS Class of 2021 Valedictorian, Salutatorian
- Lady Cats Softball and Wildcats Baseball Have Important District Games at Home on Senior Night