Danna Bain, owner of Danna’s Florist and Buffalo Girls Boutique in Sulphur Springs, is putting on her annual Spring Flea Market and Swap Meet. This year it’s at Backstory Brewery, 211 Magnolia Street near downtown. There are numerous vendors inside and outside, with vintage, antique and collectible junque! Admission is free! Check them out through Saturday April 13, 2019.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- City Officials Propose Plan To Help Fund New Senior Citizens Center, Pacific Park Improvements
- Ranch for Profit Workshop Scheduled June 29
- Douglas Hollon Walker
- Channel 18 News: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Local Businesses Be Aware of Who You Purchase Poster Ads From
- Bailey Dorner Is New Lady Cats Head Volleyball Coach
- Jeremy DeLorge Will Be the New Wildcats Golf Coach
- St. Philip’s Episcopal Church Serves Dinner Bell
- Future Of Pipeline Road Discussed By Local Officials
- “Disaster Drill” is Hopkins County Emergency Management Local Test