Danna Bain, owner of Danna’s Florist and Buffalo Girls Boutique in Sulphur Springs, is putting on her annual Spring Flea Market and Swap Meet. This year it’s at Backstory Brewery, 211 Magnolia Street near downtown. There are numerous vendors inside and outside, with vintage, antique and collectible junque! Admission is free! Check them out through Saturday April 13, 2019.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Robert Michael “Shorty” Kephart
- Early Voting Begins Today In City Council, School Board Elections
- Tradin’ Post for Sunday, April 21st, 2019
- Meal a Day Menu for April 22nd-26th
- North Hopkins Defeats Cumby, 15-0 as Wharton Throws Shutout
- Lady Cats Softball Bi-District Schedule versus Whitehouse Announced, Begins Wednesday
- Atticus Franklin “Atti” Miller
- Paris District Road Report For The Week Of April 22
- Como-Pickton CISD Board of Trustees Candidate Profiles, Part 2
- Como-Pickton CISD Board of Trustees Candidate Profiles, Part 1
Ye Olde KSST Poll
- Staying local, finding eggs here in Hopkins County. (72%)
- Meh... (22%)
- Ill be on the road... again. (6%)
Thanks for voting!