Danna Bain, owner of Danna’s Florist and Buffalo Girls Boutique in Sulphur Springs, is putting on her annual Spring Flea Market and Swap Meet. This year it’s at Backstory Brewery, 211 Magnolia Street near downtown. There are numerous vendors inside and outside, with vintage, antique and collectible junque! Admission is free! Check them out through Saturday April 13, 2019.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Commerce Tigers Baseball Drops Double-Header to Grand Saline
- DEA ‘Takeback Day’ is Saturday April 24 on Atwoods Parking Lot, Helping Fight Drug Abuse and a National Prescription Drug Crisis
- SSHS Blue Blazes Spring Show Slated April 23-24, 2021
- Wildcats X-Man Xavier Cork is Transferring To TCU
- Margaret Rose Sanders
- Mariam Tran Qualifies for State Golf Tourney, Kip Childress Begins Play at Regional Wednesday