According to Mayor Darla Henry, the City of Como’s Community Easter Bash set for Saturday April 13 is now re-scheduled for Saturday April 20. It will be held in and around the Como City Hall and Ballfields area. Food, entertainment, games and vendors are planned, and the Easter Egg hunts will also be held, with a start time of 10am. The Bash is also an opportunity to get your Como, Texas t-shirts which sport a logo of “My City, My Home, Como, Texas” on the front.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Hopkins County Records For July 19, 2020
- Commissioners Adopt Fund Balance Policy To Meet Standards, Protect County
- Paris District Weekly Road Report for July 22
- Ima Mae Northcutt
- Tradin’ Post for Friday, July 19th, 2019
- Channel 18 Good Morning Show: Friday, July 19, 2019
- 3 Women Taken Into Custody By Local Officers On Warrants Thursday
- Nearly A Dozen Personnel Changes Approved for SSISD
- SSISD Personnel Will Receive Small Pay Raise This Year
- CANHelp ‘Back To School Fair’ August 9 at Civic Center, a Community Bash