Sulphur Springs Police officers responded to a call to investigate a vehicle accident on Como St. Saturday afternoon. Officers were made aware that the crash was due to a disturbance that took place between a man and his fiance. Witnesses stated that the man struck the fiance’s vehicle while she was occupying the vehicle. Heavy damage was observed to the fiance’s vehicle and the man, Jonathan Martinez, was booked into jail on the felony 1 charge of Aggravated Assault Family Violence With A Deadly Weapon. Martinez remains in jail Monday morning, as bond has been set at $50,000.
- SSHS Device Pick Up Schedule, Freshman Orientation, Senior Credit Review Dates Set
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Choked His Girlfriend Twice
- Active COVID-19 Case Count In Hopkins County On The Rise
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle
- Bid For New Senior Citizens Center, Grant Application On Aug. 3 City Council Agenda