Sulphur Springs Police officers responded to a call to investigate a vehicle accident on Como St. Saturday afternoon. Officers were made aware that the crash was due to a disturbance that took place between a man and his fiance. Witnesses stated that the man struck the fiance’s vehicle while she was occupying the vehicle. Heavy damage was observed to the fiance’s vehicle and the man, Jonathan Martinez, was booked into jail on the felony 1 charge of Aggravated Assault Family Violence With A Deadly Weapon. Martinez remains in jail Monday morning, as bond has been set at $50,000.
- Annual 55-Plus Health Fair Will Be Held Later In The Day This Year
- TxDOT Plans for Week of March 25, 2019 in Paris District
- Candy For EEA Egg Hunt Still Accepted
- Wilcats Fall to Texas High
- Tri County RFL Plans April 6 Dinner for Cancer Survivors
- Crash On I-30 Exit Ramp Leads To Warrant Arrest
- SSHS Soccer Playoff Picture
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report March 13-19, 2019
- Coach Carrillo Discusses Win
- Wildcats Track, Upcoming Meet
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Texas Ranger Baseball Pre-Season Starts Saturday February 23rd!
- Yeah! (55%)
- meh.... (42%)
- Boooo! (3%)
Thanks for voting!