Sulphur Springs Police officers responded to a call to investigate a vehicle accident on Como St. Saturday afternoon. Officers were made aware that the crash was due to a disturbance that took place between a man and his fiance. Witnesses stated that the man struck the fiance’s vehicle while she was occupying the vehicle. Heavy damage was observed to the fiance’s vehicle and the man, Jonathan Martinez, was booked into jail on the felony 1 charge of Aggravated Assault Family Violence With A Deadly Weapon. Martinez remains in jail Monday morning, as bond has been set at $50,000.
- 2019 City Cemetery Historic Tour
- Construction Project, Repairs Discussed By Commissioners Court
- First Baptist Church is Hosting a Free Concert January 23rd.
- Chavarria Files For Place 5 On Sulphur Springs City Council
- Wildcats, Lady Cats Basketball Postponed Friday with Make Up Dates Announced
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Practice Friday as Coach Carrillo Starts His 14th Year Here
Ye Olde KSST Poll