Sulphur Springs Police officers responded to a call to investigate a vehicle accident on Como St. Saturday afternoon. Officers were made aware that the crash was due to a disturbance that took place between a man and his fiance. Witnesses stated that the man struck the fiance’s vehicle while she was occupying the vehicle. Heavy damage was observed to the fiance’s vehicle and the man, Jonathan Martinez, was booked into jail on the felony 1 charge of Aggravated Assault Family Violence With A Deadly Weapon. Martinez remains in jail Monday morning, as bond has been set at $50,000.
- Two Former Wildcats Players Have Selected New Basketball Homes
- Wildcats Golfer Kip Childress Completes Day One of Regional Golf Tourney With Score of 78
- Mistrial Declared In Voyeurism, Home Burglary Cases
- Burnett, Snyder Win Top Honors In SkillsUSA Texas Automotive Service Technology Contest
- James D. Shelton
- Miller Grove Cemetery Memorial Day Service