The UIL has just released the times for the Boys Basketball State Semi-Finals indicating that the Sulphur Springs Wildcats will play the last game of the day on Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 8:30pm. Obviously, the time could be pushed back, as the Wildcats will take on the San Antonio Wagner Thunderbirds as the sixth game of the day. The contest will after all of the 1A, 3A and the other 5A matches have taken place. Should any of the other games go into overtimes, all subsequent games could be delayed. As always, the schedule could change. Stay tuned to KSST and KSSTradio.com for the latest updates.
- 3 New COVID-19 Cases, 6 Recoveries Reported For Hopkins County On Aug. 8
- Hopkins County GOP Hosts Executive Meeting To Select Republic Nomination For Congressional District 4
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of August 10, 2020
- SSHS Back To School Device Prep Slated Aug. 24-28
- Monday Designated For Yantis ISD Schedule, Technology Pick Up
- Jerry Hooker
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Public Schools in Hopkins County should reopen this fall
- No (39%)
- Yes (34%)
- I have no idea what is best. (16%)
- If they don't.. I want a school tax refund! (11%)
Thanks for voting!