The UIL has just released the times for the Boys Basketball State Semi-Finals indicating that the Sulphur Springs Wildcats will play the last game of the day on Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 8:30pm. Obviously, the time could be pushed back, as the Wildcats will take on the San Antonio Wagner Thunderbirds as the sixth game of the day. The contest will after all of the 1A, 3A and the other 5A matches have taken place. Should any of the other games go into overtimes, all subsequent games could be delayed. As always, the schedule could change. Stay tuned to KSST and KSSTradio.com for the latest updates.
- Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta Liked the Way the Wildcats Bounced Back Tuesday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Dominates Action But Has to Settle for 0-0 Tie at The Prim Tuesday Night
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Has Second Straight Rout, This One at Pittsburg Tuesday Night
- Miller Grove Hornets and Lady Hornets Get Wins Over Fruitvale Tuesday
- Saltillo Lady Lions Win District Battle for First Place at Home Tuesday Night
- Investigation Of Possible Gravel Scam Results In Warrant Arrest
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Large solar farms in rural areas of North East Texas are...
- A terrible idea! (40%)
- A great idea! (34%)
- fishy... very fishy.... (14%)
- I don't care one way or the other. (13%)
Thanks for voting!