The UIL has just released the times for the Boys Basketball State Semi-Finals indicating that the Sulphur Springs Wildcats will play the last game of the day on Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 8:30pm. Obviously, the time could be pushed back, as the Wildcats will take on the San Antonio Wagner Thunderbirds as the sixth game of the day. The contest will after all of the 1A, 3A and the other 5A matches have taken place. Should any of the other games go into overtimes, all subsequent games could be delayed. As always, the schedule could change. Stay tuned to KSST and KSSTradio.com for the latest updates.
- 48 Percent Of All COVID-19 Cases In Hopkins County Are In Adults Age 51 and Older
- Oct. 29 COVID-19 Update: 5 Fatalities, 4 New Cases, 81 Recoveries Reported For Hopkins County
- Mulberry Street Disturbance Results In Felony Warrant Arrest
- Wildcats Basketball Team Has First Official Day of Practice Wednesday
- Glendale Tucker
- Harvey: CMFHSS Stands Ready To Serve Community Needs Daily And During Pandemic