Memorial service for Jeff Thomas Huie, age 46, of Springtown, will be held at 2:00 p.m., Sunday, March 10, 2019 at West Oaks Funeral Home Chapel with Daniel Ledford officiating. Interment will follow at Sulphur Bluff Cemetery. Visitation will be held at 1:00 p.m., prior to service time. Jeff passed away on Monday, March 4, 2019 at his residence. He was born on September 20, 1972 in Sulphur Springs, the son of Ronnie Tom Huie and Jacqulin Ruth Brown. He worked as a pipeline inspector for an oil and gas company. He was an outdoorsman who loved hunting and fishing. He also loved playing music with his guitar. He is survived by daughters, Kiley Odenkirk and husband Robert, Maggi Huie, father, Tom Huie and wife Carolyn, mother, Jacque Buntin, brother, John Huie, sister, Laura Cleveland and husband Mike, step-sisters, Jennifer Lynch and Wendy Lemond, as well as several nieces, nephews, and friends. Arrangements are under the direction of West Oaks Funeral Home. www.westoaksfuneralhome.com
- 2019 City Cemetery Historic Tour
- Construction Project, Repairs Discussed By Commissioners Court
- First Baptist Church is Hosting a Free Concert January 23rd.
- Chavarria Files For Place 5 On Sulphur Springs City Council
- Wildcats, Lady Cats Basketball Postponed Friday with Make Up Dates Announced
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Practice Friday as Coach Carrillo Starts His 14th Year Here
Ye Olde KSST Poll