Funeral services for James Robert Stewart, age 60, of Sulphur Springs will be conducted at 11:00 a.m., Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at West Oaks Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. David Burns officiating. Interment will follow at Arbala Cemetery with James Allen, Russell Melton, Luke Wright, Colton Stageberg, Bryan Roberts and Adam Roberts serving as pallbearers. Visitation will be from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at West Oaks Funeral Home. James passed away on March 24, 2019 at his residence. James was born on October 19, 1958 in Sulphur Springs. He married Jane Wesson on February 27, 1976 in Sulphur Springs and she survives. In addition to Jane he is survived by his son Jarred Stewart, father, Richard Stewart, brothers, Jason Stewart and Randall Stewart, nieces and nephews, Russell and Kortney Melton and their children, Wyley and Korbin, Colton and Katrina Stageberg, Luke and Brandy Wright and their children, Carli Withrow and Laramie Aten, Eric and Shawta Reed, Tabatha, Kim, and Alicia and their children. James was preceded in death by Homer and Nina Stewart, Sylvia Stewart, Barbara Barsh, Sonny Stewart, Allen Stewart, and Brayden Withrow. Arrangements are under the direction of West Oaks Funeral Home. www.westoaksfuneralhome.com
- Recycling Old Concrete Helps Sulphur Springs Reduce Road Repair Costs
- Inmate Reportedly Died While In Custody At Hopkins County Jail
- Free Mobile Testing for COVID-19 Offered June 8 In Delta County
- Sandra Joan Stewart Parker
- Section Of Whitworth Street Closed Monday Afternoon
- CR 1170 Traffic Stop Results In Arrest
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!