Hopkins County has Five 4-H and FFA members who competed Saturday March 9, 2019 in the Finals of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Ag Public Speaking Contest. Over 400 youth competed Saturday where 20 juniors and 20 seniors were selected for finals. Pictured left to right are Riley Carroll, Hopkins Co 4-H; Faith Wheeler and Kenna Lane, North Hopkins FFA; Savannah Allen, Sulphur Springs FFA; and Zia Miller, Hopkins County 4–H.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Oct. 30 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 17 New Cases, 32 Recoveries
- Jacksonville Man Sentenced On 2 Counts Of Sexual Assault Of Teen He Met Online
- Hopkins County Records for Oct. 30, 2020
- Wildcats Football Is Back Tonight, There Is Also Lady Cats Volleyball On This Game Day Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native
- Woman Involved In Vehicle Crash Arrested On Violation Of Probation Warrant