A report from an internet site and a twitter feed Tuesday morning say that Wildcats sharpshooting guard Keaston Willis has made his choice of a college where he will play basketball. A report from verbalcommits.com and a tweet from Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta say Willis has given an oral commitment to The University of the Incarnate Word Cardinals in San Antonio. Willis selected Incarnate Word from several offers he had received. Willis, a senior, is a four year member of the Wildcats Varsity Basketball Team.
- TxDOT Names Brandye Hendrickson as New Deputy Executive Director
- Wildcats Baseball Notches One Superlative and Team Has Eight Chosen to All-District Team
- CHRISTUS To Host COVID Vaccine Clinic at St. James Church for Those 12 And Older
- TSI Testing at PJC-Sulphur Springs
- Selecting Bermudagrass for Pastures, by Mario Villarino
- Juneteenth 2021