Judy Gilreath stopped by the KSST Studios to discuss School Board business. We can only guess at the year, 1972 or 1973. (Unlike what we see on TV, you can’t infinitely enhance the desktop calendar, sorry.) Judy remembers that outfit was made of “Butte Weave” fabric. (People sometimes pronounced it ‘Butt Weave’ and were politely corrected.) She was indeed the “Corner Drug Lady”. She began working at Corner Drug during a flu epidemic, and stayed many years.
- Vada Sue Cox Huffman
- Chamber Connection – September 22, 2021: Jay Hodge Chevrolet is Hosting Their First Business Before Hours Networking Event
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Goes to the State Fair
- 2021 John Chester Dutch-Oven Cook-off and Indian Summer Day is October 2 in Heritage Park
- Thirteen Men Arrested On Felony Warrants Over Past Week By Local Authorities
- 2021 New Landowner Program Series: Pond Management