There is no doubt about it, that is Justin Wilson, the famous cajun chef. At first we thought these images we taken at Howard’s. We learned that they where actually taken at the Grand Opening of Gibson’s. Mr. Wilson was on hand to sign autographs. Mr. Gibson spoke at the event. Gibson’s occupied the building we know as Fix-n-Feed at 1000 Gilmer St. 1973 is the consensus on the year.
- Delta HOPE House Fundraiser
- Channel 18 News: Monday, February 18, 2019
- Three Wildcats Sign to Play College Football
- Willis Expected to Return for Bi-District Basketball
- Game Day: Softball, Soccer Games Moved to Monday Due to Weather, Tuesday Playoff Game
- Faye Ann Ardis
- Lady Cats Play in Cold Regional Warm Up
- Zelma Ree Hargrave McCullough
- Jean Stephens Tullis
- SSISD Invites Public to Open House at Each School March 11-14, 2019
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I have a date for Valentines Day!
- Yes (43%)
- No (34%)
- It's a made-up holiday anyway... (23%)
Thanks for voting!