There is no doubt about it, that is Justin Wilson, the famous cajun chef. At first we thought these images we taken at Howard’s. We learned that they where actually taken at the Grand Opening of Gibson’s. Mr. Wilson was on hand to sign autographs. Mr. Gibson spoke at the event. Gibson’s occupied the building we know as Fix-n-Feed at 1000 Gilmer St. 1973 is the consensus on the year.
- Dinner Bell Menu For June 23, 2021
- Meal A Day Menu For June 21-25, 2021
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis