The Holiday King Motel and Kingsway Restaurant occupied the intersection of Broadway and Shannon Rd. Chili’s now occupies the location. Coming soon to the location down the street will be Chick-fil-A. The Penny family owned this property. We cant be sure of the year, but the consensus is, 1970.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021