The Holiday King Motel and Kingsway Restaurant occupied the intersection of Broadway and Shannon Rd. Chili’s now occupies the location. Coming soon to the location down the street will be Chick-fil-A. The Penny family owned this property. We cant be sure of the year, but the consensus is, 1970.
- Hopkins County Oct. 26 COVID-19 Update: 11 Recoveries, 8 New Cases
- Road Materials Bids, Equipment Purchase Approved By Hopkins County Commissioners Court
- Tony Glasscock
- One Sports Event Postponed, One Takes Place On This Rainy Game Day Monday, Oct. 26
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner On Coach’s Show After Friday Win At Mount Pleasant
- Winnsboro Man Accused Of Assaulting Wife For Throwing His Beer Out