AARP Tax Aide announces Free Tax Return Prep Tuesdays & Saturdays, Feb. 2-April 13, 2019 from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. at Wesley United Methodist Church, 614 Texas Street
Items you need to bring when you visit an AARP Foundation Tax-Aide site for us to help you prepare your tax return(s)
- Previous year’s tax return(s).
- Social Security cards and/or ITIN notices/cards or other official documentation that show the taxpayer identification numbers for every individual on your return.
- Government-issued photo ID for each taxpayer.
- Checking or savings account information if you want to direct deposit any refund(s) or direct debit any amounts due.
- Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN) (for each individual if applicable).