A Special Session of the Hopkins County Commissioners Court is set for Monday, December 31, 2018 at 9 a.m. in the First Floor Courtroom of the County Courthouse. Following the special session, the court will meet with Tom Glosup to discuss maintenance of county buildings and the construction of the courtroom annex adjacent to the Law Enforcement Building. The Agenda includes
II. Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
A. AMERICAN FLAG:
B. TEXAS FLAG: “Honor The Texas Flag; I Pledge Allegiance To Thee, Texas, One State Under God, One And Indivisible.”
The Following Items Will Be Considered By Commissioners’ Court For Discussion And/Or Action:
The Court May Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Legal And/Or Personnel Matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- The Court To Declare A Quorum
- Consent Agenda.
- Approve Previous Meeting Minutes.
a) No Minutes
- The Court To Consider Citizens Comments.
- Other County Business.
- The Court To Approve And Appoint Charles Helm To The Civic Center Board of Directors.
- The Court To Consider And Approve The Updated 2018 Official Road Inventory For Each Commissioners’ Precinct.
- Civic Center Manager, Adam Teer To Recognize Jerry Dalton For 17 Years Of Service To Hopkins County.
- The Court To Consider Approving Budget Amendments And Line Item Transfers.
- The Court Will Consider And Act On Payment Of Bills, Revenues And Expenses, Payroll And Financial Statements.
- The Court To Consider Approving Grants.
- The Court To Consider Accepting Donations.
- The Court To Consider Contracts.
- The Court Will Consider And Act On Personnel Matters.
- The Court To Consider Disposal Of Asset Request.
- The Court To Approve Resolutions And Proclamations.
- The Court To Consider A Request For Approval To Appoint Brad Johnson To Replace Nathan Bailey As Member Of The Northeast Texas Rural Rail Transportation District Board Of Directors.
- The Court To Adjourn.