The Bright Star Christian School invites you to the annual Christmas Concert on Tuesday December 18, 2018 at 7pm in the sanctuary of Bright Star Baptist Church at Como, Texas on Hwy. 11 East. The 30-member concert band, under direction of Richard Shanks and Jeff Smith, as well as the 10-member chorus, directed by Krista Branch, have prepared a number of classic holiday compositions for the audience. An elementary program featuring Mary, Joseph, angels and shepherd, directed by Mrs. Clark and Mrs. Clevenger, will also be part of the evening. A Christmas Sing-a-long will round out the holiday entertainment. The public is invited; admission is free.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Tire Town’s Mike Gilmer Featured in Radio Ink Magazine As Longtime Local Radio Advertiser on KSST
- Lady Cats Notch Sixth Straight Victory, Beating Lady Tigers 0-3
- Oct. 23 COVID-19 Update: 15 New Cases, 185 Active Cases 600 Cumulative Cases
- Hopkins County Records – Oct. 23, 2020
- Janet Lee Gotfried
- Weather May Be Obstacle as Wildcats Team Tennis Prepares to Play Whitehouse in Bi-District Tuesday