An accident involving a Tractor-trailer rig and a passenger vehicle halted traffic on I-30 at Business 67. The accident affected traffic on the eastbound side of the interstate highway and on 67 also known as Texas Highway 313/Main Street. The eastbound lanes of the interstate were closed and traffic was diverted to the south service road.
- Tradin’ Post for Sunday, March 24th, 2019
- Tom Klock
- Annual 55-Plus Health Fair Will Be Held Later In The Day This Year
- TxDOT Plans for Week of March 25, 2019 in Paris District
- Candy For EEA Egg Hunt Still Accepted
- Wilcats Fall to Texas High
- Tri County RFL Plans April 6 Dinner for Cancer Survivors
- Crash On I-30 Exit Ramp Leads To Warrant Arrest
- SSHS Soccer Playoff Picture
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report March 13-19, 2019
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Texas Ranger Baseball Pre-Season Starts Saturday February 23rd!
- Yeah! (55%)
- meh.... (42%)
- Boooo! (3%)
Thanks for voting!