Marlene DeYong of Marlene’s Sass and Class Boutique gave some exciting news on the KSST Good Morning Show! The second annual Ladies Night Out on Tuesday November 13, 2018 will launch the holiday shopping season in downtown Sulphur Springs! From 6-8pm that night, visit as many of the participating shops and restaurants as you can, enjoy their shopper specials and sign up for door prizes, then BE THERE at a special closing event at 8:30pm. The closing event will be held in the upstairs meeting room above Corner Grub House, with an entrance on Connally Street. In addition to the merchant door prizes, a Grand Prize worth $500 will be awarded. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN! This fun holiday evening is sponsored by the Downtown Business Alliance and participating merchants. And remember to attend other DBA events this season! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Lady Cats Head Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Heading Home to North Lamar
- Tira News – June 25, 2021: Tira Residents Enjoy Spending Father’s Day Together
- Journey Road Ministries Plans Golf Tourney
- East Caney Cemetery Committee Meeting Tonight
- Regular Commissioners Court Meeting, Work Session Scheduled Friday
- Fundraising for Save Main Street Theater is Underway Online; Can You Help?