The “Walk to Remember” in the Gardens at Christus Mother Frances Hospital in Sulphur Springs surpassed their $10,000 goal for the Terrific Tuesdays Alzheimer’s Respite Program. During the annual Walk, for 2019 program funding ended with final donations sending the total to over $14,000.
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court Sept. 27, 2021, Regular Meeting Agenda
- Meal A Day Menu For Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2021
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions