The “Walk to Remember” in the Gardens at Christus Mother Frances Hospital in Sulphur Springs surpassed their $10,000 goal for the Terrific Tuesdays Alzheimer’s Respite Program. During the annual Walk, for 2019 program funding ended with final donations sending the total to over $14,000.
- Meal A Day Menu For June 21-25, 2021
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS