A fundraiser has begun which will benefit the Sulphur Springs Seniors Center Building Fund. According to Karon Weatherman, one-pound bags of freshly shelled pecans from Greentree Pecan Farm in Corsicana are being offered for $11 per bag, just in time for holiday baking. Profits from the sale of the pecans will go to the building fund. You can drop by the Seniors Center, place your order and pre-pay for the pecans now. The entire order will be delivered to the Sulphur Springs Seniors Center in early November 2018. Once the pecans arrive in Sulphur Springs, you can pick up your order. Susan Vaughn, a Meal a Day delivery volunteer, heads up the fundraiser committee.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Charles “Randy” Jenkins
- Gregory Crawford
- Ronnie Lee Day
- Texas Scenic Views Leads Texans to Fall Foliage
- Brick Street Vintage Market on a Perfect Day Downtown!
- Rangers Tickets: Last of the Last
- Tradin’ Post for Monday, September 23th, 2019
- Eric Russell Reynolds
- Wildcats Football Struggle Against Bulldogs
- Paris District Road Report for the week of Sept. 23, 2019
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Youth (12 to 17 years of age give or take) in Sulphur Springs have enough activity opportunities.
- No, youth really need more activities. (59%)
- I think there are opportunities, but they dont take advantage of them. (23%)
- There are plenty of things to do. (14%)
- I think it is a problem, but I can't imagine what would help. (3%)
- I have all the answers to this problem and I will Email [email protected] with my solutions. (1%)
Thanks for voting!