A fundraiser has begun which will benefit the Sulphur Springs Seniors Center Building Fund. According to Karon Weatherman, one-pound bags of freshly shelled pecans from Greentree Pecan Farm in Corsicana are being offered for $11 per bag, just in time for holiday baking. Profits from the sale of the pecans will go to the building fund. You can drop by the Seniors Center, place your order and pre-pay for the pecans now. The entire order will be delivered to the Sulphur Springs Seniors Center in early November 2018. Once the pecans arrive in Sulphur Springs, you can pick up your order. Susan Vaughn, a Meal a Day delivery volunteer, heads up the fundraiser committee.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Methamphetamine, THC Oil Found During Traffic Stop
- Investigation of Suspicious Activity Results In 2 Arrests
- Las Lecheras Meet Whipped Challenge With Creative Dishes
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused of Intoxication, Cocaine Possession
- Hopkins County Records for the Week of June 14, 2019
- Paris District Road Report for the week of June 17, 2019
- ‘A Living Legacy’ Celebration Honoring J.D. Franklin To Be Held Monday, June 17, At Morning Chapel MBC
- Channel 18 News: Friday, June 14, 2019
- Wildcats Varsity 7 on 7 Football Team Plays in State Qualifier Tournament Saturday in Tyler
- PJC Sulphur Springs Truck Driving School
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My plans to take part in the Dairy Festival...
- Have not changed! (54%)
- Wasn't planing on going anyway. (36%)
- I'm out, I dont like confrontation. (9%)
- I might stay at home and see how the first few events go... (1%)
Thanks for voting!