October 7 thru 13 is being celebrated all across the United States as National 4-H Week. The Hopkins County Extension staff members – Johanna Hicks, Mario Villarino, and Barbara Sanders – invite everyone to view the 4-H Project Show entries this week, Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., at the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office, 1200-B W. Houston Street, in Sulphur Springs. Art, photography, leather work, sewing, metal work, horticulture, wood work, and many other items made by Hopkins County 4-H members are in display for public viewing.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Crazy Days of Summer
- Annual Fan Drive For Seniors Concludes
- Ronald Lynn “Ronny” McCool
- Channel 18 News: Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Channel 18 Honor Flight Veterans Discuss Their Recent Trip
- PJC Sulphur Springs News
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report June 12-18, 2019
- Chester A. McCallum, Jr.
- 2 Arrested On Felony Warrants, 1 on Misdemeanor Charge Wednesday
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Varsity Football Team Has Last Chance To Qualify For State Tourney Friday