October 7 thru 13 is being celebrated all across the United States as National 4-H Week. The Hopkins County Extension staff members – Johanna Hicks, Mario Villarino, and Barbara Sanders – invite everyone to view the 4-H Project Show entries this week, Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., at the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office, 1200-B W. Houston Street, in Sulphur Springs. Art, photography, leather work, sewing, metal work, horticulture, wood work, and many other items made by Hopkins County 4-H members are in display for public viewing.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Student Activity at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Judy Mills
- Lady Cats Volleyball in Longview For Fourth District Match On Gameday Tuesday
- Dinner Bell Menu For September 22, 2021
- COVID Booster Shots Are Now Available To All Vaccinated People 8-Months Post-Last Dose
- Lee Street Jamboree: Fun for the Entire Family