Karon Weatherman, Director of the Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center is getting the word out about a fun way to learn more about the important facts and features of Medicare. The non-biased Medicare Seminar is set for Monday September 24 at 1pm at the Sr’s Center, 150 MLK Drive. Anyone can attend, but if you want to receive a free pie, you must register before September 20 by calling 903-571-6750.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- ‘Jungle Book the Musical’ is Product of Children’s Summer Workshop 2019
- Truck-Train Crash Tuesday Evening Resulted In 1 Death
- Alleged Drunk Driver Compounds Charges By Resisting, Kicking Trooper
- Pita Pal Foods LP Recalls Various Hummus And Dips Due to Possible Health Risk
- Road Repairs, Water District Board Members Discussed By Commissioners Court
- Wismettac Asian Foods Recalls Fish Cakes Due to Undeclared Allergens
- 2 Cumby Men Arrested On Criminal Neglect of Child Warrants
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Second Time in 1 Week; Accused Of VFW Burglary
- “Mostly True Tales” is Newest Book from Local Author Dr. Juan Harrison
- Dinner Bell Menu For July 17th, 2019