Karon Weatherman, Director of the Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center is getting the word out about a fun way to learn more about the important facts and features of Medicare. The non-biased Medicare Seminar is set for Monday September 24 at 1pm at the Sr’s Center, 150 MLK Drive. Anyone can attend, but if you want to receive a free pie, you must register before September 20 by calling 903-571-6750.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- County Historical Commission Appointments, Contracts Approved By Commissioners Court
- Beaumont Woman Jailed On Felony Theft Charge
- Richardson Man Arrested In Dallas On Hopkins County Warrant
- Lady Cats Golfer Mariam Tran Finishes State Golf Tournament Just 3 Over Par
- Sulphur Springs School Boards Approves Coaches Changes Submitted by AD Greg Owens
- Lady Cats Softball Fans Note Time Change for Regional Quarterfinal Playoff Game 1 Wednesday