Karon Weatherman, Director of the Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center is getting the word out about a fun way to learn more about the important facts and features of Medicare. The non-biased Medicare Seminar is set for Monday September 24 at 1pm at the Sr’s Center, 150 MLK Drive. Anyone can attend, but if you want to receive a free pie, you must register before September 20 by calling 903-571-6750.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Dorothy Nell Hawkins
- Sabine River Authority Awards $20,000 Community Assistance Grant To Hopkins County
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Felony Warrants
- 5 Felony Controlled Substance and Marijuana Arrests July 31-Aug. 3, 2021