Karon Weatherman, Director of the Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center is getting the word out about a fun way to learn more about the important facts and features of Medicare. The non-biased Medicare Seminar is set for Monday September 24 at 1pm at the Sr’s Center, 150 MLK Drive. Anyone can attend, but if you want to receive a free pie, you must register before September 20 by calling 903-571-6750.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Dinner Bell Menu for October 16th, 2019
- More Than 100 Participated In Oct. 12 Walk ‘N’ Roll
- Frankie Elizabeth Hagan Sanders
- Tradin’ Post for Sunday, October 13th, 2019
- Jean Wafford
- William Ray Strebeck
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Earns Big District Win at Texas High Friday
- Ennis Stays Perfect In District Play, Winning At The Prim, 42-14 Friday Night
- Fort Worth Man Jailed On Hopkins County Warrant
- Traffic Stop Near Sulphur Springs Nets Marijuana, Xanax, 1 Felony Arrest
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Fall is finally here
- Let's wait a week and see. (45%)
- Yes! (41%)
- Not yet... (14%)
Thanks for voting!