Funeral services for Lee Roy Steed, age 54, of Sulphur Springs will be conducted at 2:00 p.m., Monday, June 11, 2018 at West Oaks Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Wilton McMorris officiating. Interment will follow at Miller Grove Cemetery with Brad Sisco, Archie Lindley, Reese Blevins, Matt Bell, Chris Penson, Chuck Skaggs and Lee Pogue serving as pallbearers. Visitation will be at 1:00 p.m., one hour prior to service time. Lee passed away on Thursday, June 7, 2018 at his residence. Lee was born on January 12, 1964 in Sulphur Springs the son of Durwood Steed and Carlyne Vannoy Steed. He married Sandra Watts on June 24, 1995 in Miller Grove and she survives. Lee was a welder by trade and of the Baptist faith. In addition to his wife Sandra, he is survived by one daughter, Ashley Washburn and husband Scott of Sulphur Springs, step-daughter, Stacey Barrett and husband Jimmy of Sulphur Springs, step-sons, Chris Voorheese and wife Lori of Sulphur Springs, Corey Voorheese and wife Christi of Van, sister, Debra Hoover and husband David, granddaughter, Sara Washburn, step-grandchildren, Sydney Washburn, Sadie Washburn, Breck Barrett, Brooke Barrett, Bryce Barrett, Valori Voorheese, Carson Voorheese, Callie Voorheese, Sara Voorheese, Catelynn Voorheese and Peyton Voorheese, one niece, and two nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents and one sister, Carla Berry. Arrangements are under the direction of West Oaks Funeral Home.
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Solid Home District Win Against Marshall, 56-40 Tuesday
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Wins Big District Road Game Tuesday At Marshall To Enhance Playoff Chances
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Team Uses Strong Start To Top Sulphur Bluff, 69-45 Tuesday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Is Edged 1-0 By Highland Park on the Road Tuesday Night
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball and Wildcats Soccer on This Tuesday Game Day
- NETBIO January 15 Sale