Hopkins County Commissioners Court will meet at 9:00 A.M., Monday, June 25, 2018, in The Commissioners’ Courtroom On The First Floor Of The Hopkins County Courthouse Located At 118 Church St., Sulphur Springs, TX. The agenda includes:
II. Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
A. AMERICAN FLAG:
B. TEXAS FLAG: “Honor The Texas Flag; I Pledge Allegiance To Thee, Texas, One State Under God, One And Indivisible.”
The Following Items Will Be Considered By Commissioners’ Court For Discussion And/Or Action: The Court May Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Legal And/Or Personnel Matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1) The Court To Declare A Quorum
2) Consent Agenda. i) Approve Previous Meeting Minutes.
a) Work Session – 5-23-18 Regular Meeting – 5-24-18 Work Session – 5-24-2018 Work Session – 5-29-18
Special Session – 5-30-18 Work Session – 6-4-18 Regular Meeting – 6-11-18 Work Session – 6-11-18
Work Session – 6-12-18 Work Session – 6-18-18
ii) Approval Of Utility Easements, Burial Of Telephone Cables And Construction Of Water Distribution Facilities:
a) The Court To Consider Approving A Request From Farmers Electric Cooperative, Inc. To Construct Electrical Power Distribution Facilities Across County Road 4702, Which Is Located Approximately 140 Feet Southwest Of The Intersection of CR 4702 & CR 4704 In Hopkins County, Texas.
3) The Court To Consider Citizens Comments.
4) Other County Business.
i) The Court To Consider And Approve The Reappointment Of Mike Matthews As Hopkins County Fire Marshall.
ii) The Court To Acknowledge Commissioner Mickey Barker, Environmental Utility Aaron Welch, Inspector Jim Dial, Fire
Chief Shawn (Andy) Endsley and Judge Robert Newsom For Attending The Region 6 Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) Workshop Presented By The United States Environmental Protection Agency And The Texas State Emergency Response Commission Held May 23, 2018 At The Agri-Life Extension Office.
iii) The Court To Approve Listing Agreement Contract for County Annex Building Located At 110 Main Street of Sulphur Springs.
iv) The Court To Review The Monthly Reports From County Offices.
v) The Court To Declare An Emergency Under Local Government Code §111.070(b) To Amend The Budget For Road And Bridge.
vi) The Court To Consider Approving An Amendment To The Extension Of CR 2473 From .2 Of A Mile to .3 Of A Mile That
Was Previously Approved In A Regular Meeting Of The Commissioners’ Court On March 13, 2017.
5) The Court To Consider Approving Budget Amendments And Line Item Transfers.
6) The Court Will Consider And Act On Payment Of Bills, Revenues And Expenses, Payroll And Financial Statements.
7) The Court To Consider Approving Grants.
8) The Court To Consider Accepting Donations.
9) The Court To Consider Contracts.
10) The Court Will Consider And Act On Personnel Matters.
11) The Court To Consider Disposal Of Asset Request.
12) The Court To Approve Resolutions And Proclamations.
13) The Court To Adjourn.