A significant weather advisory has been extended until 3 p.m. for Hopkins, Rains, Van Zandt and Southern Dallas Counties as Doppler Radar is tracking a strong line of thunderstorms stretching from Paris to near Campbell. Movement of the line of storms is southeast at 30 mph. Half inch hail and wind gusts up to 40 mph are possible until 3 p.m. May 25, 2018.
- Oct. 4-10 Designated As National 4-H Week
- Bart Belcher
- Saltillo Man Accused Of Choking Ex-Wife During Argument
- SSHS FFA Students Show Livestock at Texas State Fair; Do Meat/Fruit Fundraising
- Orsburn Sentenced to 60 Years On Delivery Charge
- Pre-Order Hopkins County Stew From Your Favorite Cook Starting Oct. 1