A significant weather advisory has been issued for Hopkins, Hunt, Delta, Lamar and Rockwall Counties as Doppler Radar is tracking a strong line of thunderstorms stretching from Paris to near Campbell. Movement of the line of storms is southeast at 30 mph. Half inch hail and wind gusts up to 50 mph are possible until 2 p.m. May 25, 2018.
Home » Headlines » Significant Weather Advisory Issued Until 2 p.m. for Hopkins, Delta, Hunt, Lamar, and Rockwall Counties
- Sheriff’s Office Asks For Help For Deputy Whose Home Was Damaged By Fire
- Pittsburg Man In Custody On Warrants For Violating Probation, Parole
- Melba Knight
- Commerce Woman Jailed On Aggravated Assault Warrant
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested For Aggravated Robbery
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 28, 2020