Monday afternoon in Eighth Judicial District Court, Shelby Lynn Lyons, 34, was sentenced to 5 years when her probation for Tamper/Fabricate Physical Evidence with Intent to Impair, a Felony 3 was revoked. The charge dates back to January, 2016.
- Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Weighs in on Scrimmage and Frisco Wakeland Offense
- Wildcats Football Offensive Coordinator Matt Young Comments on Scrimmage and Frisco Wakeland Defense
- Lady Cats Volleyball on Game Day Tuesday, Team Tennis Match Postponed
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- The American Pickers Are Coming To Texas
- High Speed Chase Ends With Crash