Monday afternoon in Eighth Judicial District Court, Shelby Lynn Lyons, 34, was sentenced to 5 years when her probation for Tamper/Fabricate Physical Evidence with Intent to Impair, a Felony 3 was revoked. The charge dates back to January, 2016.
- Annual 55-Plus Health Fair Will Be Held Later In The Day This Year
- TxDOT Plans for Week of March 25, 2019 in Paris District
- Candy For EEA Egg Hunt Still Accepted
- Wilcats Fall to Texas High
- Tri County RFL Plans April 6 Dinner for Cancer Survivors
- Crash On I-30 Exit Ramp Leads To Warrant Arrest
- SSHS Soccer Playoff Picture
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report March 13-19, 2019
- Coach Carrillo Discusses Win
- Wildcats Track, Upcoming Meet
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Texas Ranger Baseball Pre-Season Starts Saturday February 23rd!
- Yeah! (55%)
- meh.... (42%)
- Boooo! (3%)
Thanks for voting!