Monday afternoon in Eighth Judicial District Court, Shelby Lynn Lyons, 34, was sentenced to 5 years when her probation for Tamper/Fabricate Physical Evidence with Intent to Impair, a Felony 3 was revoked. The charge dates back to January, 2016.
- Shorthanded Lady Cats Soccer Team Comes Out on Short End of 3-1 Game Against Longview Saturday at The Prim
- Wildcats Soccer Team Edged Out by Longview, 1-0 on the Road Saturday
- Wildcats Baseball Team Drops Their Final Two Games at Rose City Classic Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Takes Two Games on Final Day of Allen Tournament on Rainy Saturday
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Falls to Slidell In Quarterfinal
- Deputies Arrested Three People On Possession Charges Following Traffic Stops