In a game postponed Friday and finished up Monday afternoon, the North Hopkins Panthers shut out Sulphur Buff, 12-0. Wyatt Wharton pitched the shutout allowing only two hits while striking out thirteen and walking none over five innings. North Hopkins had thirteen hits and they made no errors. Wharton was also four for four at the plate with three RBIs. Victor Rojo was four for four with three RBI’s, two runs scored and two doubles. Caleb Wyatt was two for three with an RBI and two runs scored. Geoffrey Stewart had two RBIs and he scored a run.
- Libertarian Lou Antonelli Seeking Texas 4th Congressional District Seat
- Sept. 29 COVID-19 Update: 7 New Cases, 21 Recoveries, Update On Age Percentages
- Strides For Blue 122 On Their Walk To Dallas
- 3 Jailed On Controlled Substance Charges Monday
- Hicks: Plenty in Store For the Rest of 2020
- Putting Two and Two Together at PJC