As work continues on the Cross Town Trails project, funded by a grant from TxDOT and matching funds from the city, work is focused on Kid’s Kingdom. A new sign that will include names of those involved in the Kid’s Kingdom project, sidewalks, 15 trees, a number of flowers and other plants will beautify the area. Cross Town Trail will connect Coleman Park to Celebration Plaza in a walk that will take one from Coleman Park to Peavine Pinion Pond, to Kid’s Kingdom to the Civic Center and on to downtown along Connally Street. City workers were busy Tuesday, April 10, 2018, at Kid’s Kingdom.
- Hopkins County Sept. 18 COVID-19 Update: 5 New Cases, 4 Recoveries, 73 Active Cases
- TxDOT to Help Parents as Agency Reports Most Car Seats Are Used Incorrectly
- Volleyball and Cross Country Are on Tap on This Game Day Friday
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Said He Saw Good and Bad During Thursday Scrimmage
- HCSO: Wilmer Man Caught In Hopkins County With Gun Stolen From Denton
- Man Accused Of Drunk Driving During Crash On Hillcrest Drive Overpass