There is a NEW Sponsor for the Shawls of Love Group Stacey Wetzel from CIMA Hospice will be sponsoring the group. On Monday, February 26th at 10:00 they will have “Blessing of the Shawls”. The Chaplin from CIMA Hospice will say a prayer over the Shawls and Blankets before they are delivered to the Hospice Patients.
- Trading Post for September 17, 2021
- Constitution Week is September 17-23; View DAR Display in SS Public Library Foyer
- The Strong Town Movement Comes to Sulphur Springs September 23, 2021
- 30 SSHS Students Kickoff Chick-fil-A Leader Academy
- City, County Fire Departments, EMS Partnering To Apply For Regional Communications Grant
- Buddy Walker